Apart from being the busiest train and metro station, Victoria Station is also famous for the shops and cheap hotels in its surrounding area. If you are planning a trip to London, no stay location would be as ideal as a Central London hotel near Victoria station.
From restaurants to plush boutiques and tourist sites, you will find everything at proximity, when you are staying in a hotel near Victoria Station. Moreover, travelling around the city will be less expensive as the Tube will always be comfortable option.
When you are looking for cheap hotels near Victoria Station, the Airways Hotel is an ideal place to stay. We are a family run budget hotel, housed in a mid-Victorian building. The well conserved residential area, where we are placed is loved by our guests.
Why Airways Hotel?
- The hotel is 7-10 minutes’ walk from the Victoria station
- The Big Ben, Harrods, London Eye, and Buckingham Palace are within 20-30 minutes’ walk from the hotel
- We have never compromised on our service quality
- We provide Hypnos beds in every room
- We offer complimentary breakfast and Cole & Lewis of London toiletries to our guests
To know more about hotel amenities, discounts, bookings, and tariffs, Write to Us.